Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is LOKAR? Did Grendel Madlings kill him

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
No Lokar in Hall of Valor- Just good old Grendel Madlings.. Was Lokar kidnapped by Madlings or is this Lokar's new disguise.. Someone please please please tell me where LOKAR IS.. I WANT THE ZOMBIE lol :-) thanks to any intelligent person who may have this answer..

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Lokar is up the stairs, in the far north room on the map. If he isn't there, you may need to restart the instance.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Eh, No, he's not there.. I am aware of his location on the map and where he roams, and he's not there.. That is the whole purpose of these post(s).

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
That's strange, because I defeated him about a week ago. Same spot as always.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I have done both sides beating the brother's first- and it's grendel madlings- then I have just gone straight in without fighting the brothers- greanel madlings. I had posted in another thread on the forum about this- and someone else can't find him either so I'm starting to wonder if it's a glitch- thanks for the reply in saying you seen him though- So far one person has found him and one hasn't :)

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009