Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improve Storm Health

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
This is from a Storm wizard point of view; Now All Spells from different schools can do more damage. And I say it again way more damage

So my point is, since all other schools can now do more damage why Storm health hasn't increase?

With the current Level 60 gear a Storm wizard has Health of around 2190.

Wouldn't be more Fair if we could bring our Health to around 2400?

*Update*

Thanks to Darthjt, I have found how to Improve my Storm's Health (Lvl60) . You can scroll down And see his advice. Thanks again!

If you have nothing nice to say please don't post, thanks.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
storm is presently playing really strong, perhaps the strongest school in the game at the moment though several other schools likely challenge this as it is hard to tell what school is currently the best... with increased resists storm at the high levels can stay alive well enough

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
storm is a very strong school but it dose no good if they are dead,more hit points would be good, i dont mean like 3000hp's but 2600-2700 would give a storm a better chance at staying alive.

Michael RedBlood level 60 Death school

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
seasnake wrote:
storm is presently playing really strong, perhaps the strongest school in the game at the moment though several other schools likely challenge this as it is hard to tell what school is currently the best... with increased resists storm at the high levels can stay alive well enough

I agree with this 100%, I think Storm is back on top, and just where it should be. Remember, Ice really got changed, it has lost it's overall resistance. All schools are much closer to being the same, to some degree.
When Winter Tusk was released, plus the level 60 gear, you can now make all schools almost the same. You can take Ice and bring it's critical up to 120, losing resistance, but increasing it's health. With Storm you can increase resistance, critical and Health. With Life you can take it's critical in the 130 plus mark, so life is no longer in the low end of things as far as fighting. I have not looked at Balance, Myth or Death, but I expect the same for them also.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
seasnake wrote:

Once again I agree with you. well said.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
if you want more life you should have made a ice or life wizard.

Storm has plenty of power. I had a legendary storm but deleted him because the game was just too easy to beat with storm. Storm lord kills everything and what he cant leviathan can.

I mean cmon you get triton at what? level 38

if any school needs upgrading its balance. They need a good blade.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Storm can have health in the 2500 to 2600 range, pending on the gear and equipment you decide to use.

You have to decide what is more important to you. Storm can have incredible accuracy, damage, and with insane bolt! Come on, what more should be given to storm? You want all the equipment, all the resistance, all the damage, AND all the health now too?

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Storm can have health in the 2500 to 2600 range, pending on the gear and equipment you decide to use.

You have to decide what is more important to you. Storm can have incredible accuracy, damage, and with insane bolt! Come on, what more should be given to storm? You want all the equipment, all the resistance, all the damage, AND all the health now too?

Absolutely FALSE, we don't have health from 2500 to 2600....
We barely Have 2100 of Health.

And Yes it will be cool if we could at least have Health to 2500.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
JDevilish wrote:
if you want more life you should have made a ice or life wizard.

Storm has plenty of power. I had a legendary storm but deleted him because the game was just too easy to beat with storm. Storm lord kills everything and what he cant leviathan can.

I mean cmon you get triton at what? level 38

if any school needs upgrading its balance. They need a good blade.

Hmm thanks for your suggestion about making a ice or life wizard.

About your blade you can start a new forum... Is really off topic.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, to prove that storm can get 2500 to 2600 health, since some people say that it can't be done!

Legendary Base is 1363 Health

SkyScream Hood = 192
Surging Spirit Armor = 245 or SkyScream Cape = 216
SkyScream Boots = 90
Cosmic Kris = 208
Stellar Signet = 208
Pet Health gift = 120
Raven's Shadow Necklace = 198

So, the total with Surging Spirit Armor is =2624
Total with Legendary Gear=2595

So, there you have it. Yes, you have to give up somethings for others. You give up pip chance, power, for more health, but that goes for all schools, you have to give up something for something...

However, some said that it could not be done, and I can prove what I say..

As for being nice, I am just stating the facts. like them or not!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I agree with you the author of this topic. This is like our biggest weak point. Even though we have more. Like everybody got health in the 3,000s even pyromancers. Us diviners are still in the low 2,000s

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Okay, to prove that storm can get 2500 to 2600 health, since some people say that it can't be done!

SkyScream Hood = 192
SkyScream Boots = 90
Cosmic Kris = 208
Stellar Signet = 208
Pet Health gift = 120

So, there you have it. Yes, you have to give up somethings for others. You give up pip chance, power, for more health, but that goes for all schools, you have to give up something for something...

Some people may not even have a Health Gift Talent from a Pet or a Raven's Shadow Necklace.
I don't want to start an argument, but Thanks anyways for your facts.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I disagree, storm is getting spritely pets and now they cant stack resistance and critical. Like the original idea was that you guys could attack and do a lot of damage but down side was you would have low health but slowly wizard is just getting rid of that i wish they would go back to their original idea it was really good and worked at securing a balance between schools but its gone now. They slowly adjust it so that certain schools dont have this flaw that they are meant to have, but others seem to not get a a part of it Storm, Life, and Death are now completely over powered. While the others schools basically just have to try and deal with it? i would rather they make things fair. Its like if storm gets more health ice should get a lot more damage you know? so they give it to the storm school but ice doesnt get a stronger spell.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Daviato wrote:
darthjt wrote:

SkyScream Hood = 192
SkyScream Boots = 90
Cosmic Kris = 208
Stellar Signet = 208
Pet Health gift = 120

Some people may not even have a Health Gift Talent from a Pet or a Raven's Shadow Necklace.

Always happy to supply facts to any situation.

Now, your whole post was 2400 health range. You also stated, that not all pets give health gift, so -120 health from above totals.

2504 Surging spirit Armor & 2475 SkyScream Outfit

Now, you stated, that not everyone can craft a Raven's Shadow Necklace! However, there are other amulets that give 200, 175, and 150 health. So, if you take the lowest health amulet of 150, which is a 48 health difference.

2456 Health with the Surging Spirit Armor & 2427 with SkyScream Outfit

So, your request, was that storm be given 2400 health range. I am supplying you with a way to have the range you asked for.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I play storm and my health is just fine. I am actually against boosting storm's health as it will likely come at the cost of their damage or other stuff that storm would regret the trade. I am however in favor of a storm card that costs a pip and would allow storm to sit out a turn of play after being played (they would not recieve damage or be healed or be able to be given blades to or anything), I'd all this card something like sanctuary or entrenchment. Not a bad card for a low health class to have.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
waleedprw wrote:
I agree with you the author of this topic. This is like our biggest weak point. Even though we have more. Like everybody got health in the 3,000s even pyromancers. Us diviners are still in the low 2,000s
And you do more damage than the rest of us could even dream of getting. I'm a level 42 Sorcerer with 21% attack increase, 27% balance resist, 48%(or something around that) power pip chance, and 2,400 health. Storms at my level don't have nearly the same amount of health as me, but they can still beat me. Storms are some of the hardest people to fight, giving them a boost in health would be like killing someone with two nuclear missiles instead of one. Storm is perfectly fine the way it is, as are we all.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
If you don't have a Health Gift Talent from a pet or a Raven's Shadow Necklace, get one! You can't expect life to just randomly pop up and offer you the best of everything, you have to work to get it. Darthjt's advice is perfectly sound, and I know I'll be following it with my Storm.

Chrithopher Waterwraith~Lvl 42 Sorcerer

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Daviato wrote:
This is from a Storm wizard point of view; Now All Spells from different schools can do more damage. And I say it again way more damage

So my point is, since all other schools can now do more damage why Storm health hasn't increase?

With the current Level 60 gear a Storm wizard has Health of around 2190.

Wouldn't be more Fair if we could bring our Health to around 2400?

If you have nothing nice to say please don't post, thanks.

storm wizards do not need anymore health you all just got a BIG time power boost huge power low health you can't have your cake and eat it to. this is how they balance the game out . think you storm wizards just need to learn to use shields the right way and not just try to end the match in 3 rounds. hints why you die so easy. 2400 health ? you should have at least 2600 if your lvl 60 with the right gear.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Daviato wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Absolutely FALSE, we don't have health from 2500 to 2600....
We barely Have 2100 of Health.

And Yes it will be cool if we could at least have Health to 2500.

it is true 2600 health i seen it on storm wizards not sure what game your playing hehe :p

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I play storm and my health is just fine. I am actually against boosting storm's health as it will likely come at the cost of their damage or other stuff that storm would regret the trade. I am however in favor of a storm card that costs a pip and would allow storm to sit out a turn of play after being played (they would not recieve damage or be healed or be able to be given blades to or anything), I'd all this card something like sanctuary or entrenchment. Not a bad card for a low health class to have.

No thats way to unfair consider your talking about a school who is already completely over powered and the favorite school of the game, and you want to be more overpowered?

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Jaypaw101 wrote:
If you don't have a Health Gift Talent from a pet or a Raven's Shadow Necklace, get one! You can't expect life to just randomly pop up and offer you the best of everything, you have to work to get it. Darthjt's advice is perfectly sound, and I know I'll be following it with my Storm.

Chrithopher Waterwraith~Lvl 42 Sorcerer

I never said I didn't have one of those two things! Did I ask one or do I want one?? The answer is NO.

" You can't expect life to just randomly pop up and offer you the best of everything, you have to work to get it."
Was this RUDE comment even necessary??

AND Yes I work for everything I have EARN...

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Daviato wrote:
darthjt wrote:

SkyScream Hood = 192
SkyScream Boots = 90
Cosmic Kris = 208
Stellar Signet = 208
Pet Health gift = 120

Always happy to supply facts to any situation.

Now, your whole post was 2400 health range. You also stated, that not all pets give health gift, so -120 health from above totals.

2504 Surging spirit Armor & 2475 SkyScream Outfit

Now, you stated, that not everyone can craft a Raven's Shadow Necklace! However, there are other amulets that give 200, 175, and 150 health. So, if you take the lowest health amulet of 150, which is a 48 health difference.

2456 Health with the Surging Spirit Armor & 2427 with SkyScream Outfit

So, your request, was that storm be given 2400 health range. I am supplying you with a way to have the range you asked for.

Sounds like a cool Idea, I might try it thanks.
You actually help me! Now I know how to improve my Health. :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Other advice, on keeping high health and increasing pip chance to 82% or if you have an epic pet that gives pip o' plenty to 86% should be 87%.

You can buy the Majestic Signet and Supreme Stilleto, they both give good health and +21% power pip chance, unlike storms ring and athame.

Now yes, you give up power and healing ability, but not everyone has a pet with spritely. So, for those that dont or that want good health and better power pip chance, this is the route for you!

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
It would be nice to get a few more HP's,got my storm up tp 2407hp's but lost 120 for bigger hit now at2287hp's I am worried about the lost hp's/ no not at all I can live with it.

Storm can get more hp's but i went with power instead,88 to damage,31 acc,pips 72or 78 i forget,So if you want more hp's give up some other stats,I live because i shield an protect myself.

M.Redblood death lev.60
Dakota storm lev.60 warlord

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Um, please please try not to type in super small font... Some of us really don't have good eyes :(

I think storm is really playing strong. I've faced many storm wizards hitting me with at least 600 points of damage from storm sharks -__-

They just enchant all of their hits, which is pretty annoying, but are tossing out krakens for 1100 damage a piece. My towers dont even matter taking damage like that. If you can perhaps speed up your aggression as a storm, you can send your opponent running for cover faster. Now that you can have near perfect accuracy and waterwork gear that resists well to every school, you can really drown the competition. (Tempest pun... I'm awful I know.)