Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special event ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Hey guys!I just had this great idea.You know how wizard101 was created October 2008?Well I had this idea where we celebrate the birth of wizard101 at October like giving non paying players get a taste of crowns they'll just get 1500 crowns.Crown buyers and subscribers get unlimited crowns for a month which will boost up the amount of subscribers and crown buyers starting at 120000 but unlike subscribers the crown buyers get an outfit that gives plus 15 percent to all schools,a wand that is exclusivley for there school only, a special raven pet that gives Meteor strike,and at the end of the month they'll have 120000 crowns.

I hope you like it kingsisle! I put a lot of thought into it so the crown buyers don't have an equal amount of stuff the crown buyers will have or have to less.I'm pretty sure i put the free to play players amount of crowns that they would get at just the right amount.I hope you do my idea!!!!!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
flameboy3621 wrote:
Hey guys!I just had this great idea.You know how wizard101 was created October 2008?Well I had this idea where we celebrate the birth of wizard101 at October like giving non paying players get a taste of crowns they'll just get 1500 crowns.Crown buyers and subscribers get unlimited crowns for a month which will boost up the amount of subscribers and crown buyers starting at 120000 but unlike subscribers the crown buyers get an outfit that gives plus 15 percent to all schools,a wand that is exclusivley for there school only, a special raven pet that gives Meteor strike,and at the end of the month they'll have 120000 crowns.

I hope you like it kingsisle! I put a lot of thought into it so the crown buyers don't have an equal amount of stuff the crown buyers will have or have to less.I'm pretty sure i put the free to play players amount of crowns that they would get at just the right amount.I hope you do my idea!!!!!
good idea but 00 crowns is like too much and ki would lose money, besides they already celebrate with a party during october
if we had 00 crowns for a month that is like giving people a all crown stuff you want give away. sry it is a good idea but will make ki lose money, i am hoping they do but again i do not. ok cya

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
last year they gave away housing items and two transformations (i still have not used those :P)

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Yeahhhhhh No. Not gonna happen. You know why? Because, if KI gave everyone unlimited crowns, they would just go through, buy every section of the game, and cancel their subscriptions. KI would be broke in a month. And, the Mega-Perfect-Armor set, for crowns players, as if! I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, (Please, note my sarcasm,) and say he (or she, I didn't bother to think about it,) just wants that to happen because HE'S a Crowns player, and wants to be unbeatable. Mull that over a little while for me, TC, and get back to me when you craft a rebuttle that you think is buletproof.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
flameboy3621 wrote:

No way, Jose or otherwise.

That is ridiculous, and for lack of a better word, impossible. And stupid. KI is not a stupid company. They WILL NOT, double take WILL NOT give you 120,000 crowns every months. That is a dangerous thing that games FAIL and droop with 'droppin' free candy for kids'.

Do not consider this hurtful... but I highly disagree and a huge 80-95% of the people playing will say, YES, because they want crowns. But I care for the success of KI. I mean, letting a great game go with your horrible, no offense, idea, will really help bring a huge DOWNFALL of this well-established, finely-structured, polished game.

Please, KI, don't crush the ultimate game we've all come to love, by these events.