Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
When i reached level 42 I got a message from Mr.Lincoln that says baldur goldpaws has a card quest for me but when i reached him he had nothing to say! Kingsisle can you please help!I want the pet and card so bad!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
flameboy3621 wrote:
When i reached level 42 I got a message from Mr.Lincoln that says baldur goldpaws has a card quest for me but when i reached him he had nothing to say! Kingsisle can you please help!I want the pet and card so bad!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(
did you already do your level 35 spell quest? if not, you were probably called to him for that and you can read 'level 35 spell quest requirements and info' in the game updates section. otherwise, you get another spell quests at level 48, 55, and 58. pet quests are at level 48 and 58. there is no pet or spell quest at level 42. you can get your final spell from your teacher's list, though.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
flameboy3621 wrote:

Did you go to Baldur in Olde Town and not directly in Grizzleheim? Because that's where you need to go. Olde Town first, then you'll be directed to the proper place in Grizzleheim.