Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gloves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
I think we should have gloves in the game. I don't know about other people, but i think it's wierd that everything else is covered bur our hands.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Gloves would be okay, but I can't see everyone wanting gloves.. Giving boosts in something like gloves might be hard, because I can't see too many ladies wanting gloves- a few might though..

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here is my pair:

Sandy Gloves:
Balance Only
Level 58+
395 hp+
100+ mana
15+ balance damage
45+ balance critical
5%- fire
5%- ice
5%- storm

Enjoy

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jakehjk3 wrote:
Gloves would be okay, but I can't see everyone wanting gloves.. Giving boosts in something like gloves might be hard, because I can't see too many ladies wanting gloves- a few might though..

Really? Ladies, especially ones in old time-England, always and I mean ALWAYS wore gloves.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The gloves idea is pretty interesting. I like it.
Personally, I would like to see our hats redesigned so our hair shows sticking out of all of them. I'm kind of tired of looking like a guy depending on what hat I have on. But that's just me. :)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
You guys are thinking about this wrong. I don't mean the white gloves the english women wore. I mean like armored gloves. Like ones made out of chain mail.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
If its chain mail gloves then we could only have 2 or 1 pairs cause then it would have to fit with a different outfit, like chain mail armor and boots, and helmet, from medivel times, but would be cool.
Here is my idea for myth gloves:
Chained Glove of History: 255 health, 155 mana, 35% myth critical and block, 20% myth resist and boost damage.
Armor of History: 360 health, 200 mana, 20% myth critical and block, 12% resist and boost myth damage.
Boots of History: 200 health, 12% myth critical and block, 12% resist and boost myth damage.
Helmet of History:300 health, 60 mana, 30% myth critical and block, 12% myth resist and damage.

Lvl 58+ for those clothes above

Lvl 5+ for clothes below

Paladin Plates: 50 health, 25 mana, 5% resist and boost myth damage
Paladin Gloves:12 health, 12 mana, 2% resist and boost myth damage
Paladin Helmet: 50 health, 60 mana, 10% resist and boost myth damage
Paladin Shoes: 12 health, 12 mana, 7% resist and boost myth damage

Get clothes from ambrose quest; Lvl 5+; The Paladin of Cyclops lane, battle and Paladin boss and ambrose awards you with clothes and 30xp

Get clothes from ambrose quest;lvl58+; History Mystery; Search for clues of Ambroses book of history in WC cyclops lane, Krokotopia secret shop, MB secret trainer shop, MS Hametsu Village, DS Crucible, CL Survey Camp, GH northgaurd. Battle Zarek Mythbane and collect book of history, then return to ambrose for reward, 3000 xp and clothes.
So yeah long story for gloves, lol, this just the myth stuff, yikes, but i think i went a little overboard :P

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
liefman wrote:
You guys are thinking about this wrong. I don't mean the white gloves the english women wore. I mean like armored gloves. Like ones made out of chain mail.

Then I'd disagree with you and agree with jakehjk3.