Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frostbranch is too much!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
He's not that hard.
I've killed him under 10 minutes or so with a lvl 55 pyromancer.
If you get to understand his rules better you'll zip past him quickly.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
i remember frostbranch he was the most powerful boss i ever faced. He did cheat but I didn't care that much I still beat him but I only 20 health in the end. I had to use 4 henchmen and a level 58 grandmaster freind. My friend and all my henchmen were killed and I was lucky that I got a critical on the last turn. Frostbranch was the most fun boss ever.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
frostbranch is hard i mean i had 4 people and i died none of us even dealed damage to him! and he triple efreet the whole party then he used smokescreen and wintertusk is hard cause there are so many ice bosses!
i cant even beat frostbranch once and cant beat the quest

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
Yeah he is very hard if your ice stock up on some fire spells go to the Bazaar and buy cards that are rank 6 :) i cant even beat him when i hired 3 legendary fire henchmen! He used Efreet on the whole party and out of crowns can someone please help me beat this guy?

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
I defeated Frostbranch with a team of 5 people. I'm ;-) serious! They ported in and out.
Frosty has a cheat cycle like this:
Starts with an efreet cheat castes on ya. After this he uses an earthquake no matter what. His next cheat is 2 50% smokescreens on everyone. If you hit him direct and no fizz then he says "a true warrior" and casts a badge of courage on you. After the next efreet the courage badge is redundant and will start moving. If you attack him with no badge on he'll start focusing on you. The secret to succeed is to make sure you always have a Mark of courage on you to save yourself from efreet.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Tonytrapani212 wrote:
Tonytrapani212 wrote:
:)Hmm you got a point, but you have to admit they made wintertusk same way as celstia and I do hate frostbranch I saved my group when I went in I kill 3 of them
and the other one was kill by another person
so I got badge of courage how I got I am not really sure

and btw I am legend death despite that it says I am a novice wizard

That novice thing is to tell people how many posts you've posted. A bit off subject I know but I just was saying.