Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teacher side quests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
i feel the teacher of ravenwood or not in the game as much as they should be, even the headmaster is always in his office.

i thikn it be cool to have the teachers to have a few side quests with just xp and random items for loot nothing big. and during the quest we get to hang with our teachers get to know them more and just get to talk and see them from time to time, i know we go there for spell quests and to learn spells but maybe it be nice to go there and do somthing for them for a change.

just an idea ^_^

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
sagehyuuga wrote:
i feel the teacher of ravenwood or not in the game as much as they should be, even the headmaster is always in his office.

i thikn it be cool to have the teachers to have a few side quests with just xp and random items for loot nothing big. and during the quest we get to hang with our teachers get to know them more and just get to talk and see them from time to time, i know we go there for spell quests and to learn spells but maybe it be nice to go there and do somthing for them for a change.

just an idea ^_^

well drake is in dragenspyre

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
merlin2v wrote:
sagehyuuga wrote:

just an idea ^_^

well drake is in dragenspyre

Yeah but I can't get there yet and a bunch of other wizards can't. :?