Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buying back training points revision

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
right now, if you buy back your training points, you have to buy every single one back.

I'm asking for a revision that would allow you to pick which spells you want to buy the training points back for.

there are lots of us that don't spend our training points only on one school. We have several schools and it's pretty common to decide to buy the points back for some of the spells but not all.

As an example, my death mage has reshuffle, spirit blades and spirit traps (balance school), as well as some training points in life school spells. If I buy my points back, I still want reshuffle and probably blades. Yes I can just go and relearn those spells, but it would be so much easier to just choose the spells I want to buy back from a list instead of having to give them all up for a high crown cost and then go spend them again.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Since you have to train in every spell to get the spells you want, would this really work? Wouldn't you have to sell back that schools spells to make things work properly?