Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KT or CB first?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
Are you wondering if you want to do KT(Krokotopia) or CB(Coloussous Boulevard) first? Then here is your answer. I STRONGLY reccomend CB, becose I made the mistake of KT first . Here is how it went: After I completed The Royal Hall and The Chamber of Fire, I went into The Palace of Fire. Once I saw the rank 3's, I freaked out so mutch I abandoned him and cerated a new wizard .After I leveled him for a bit,I got the idea to go to CB with my main guy. I did and after that I got over my fear with rank 3+ enimies, succsesfuly completed Krokosphix, and now i'm beginning the Tomb of Storms! Anyway, my point is, that once you need to choose beetween doing KT or CB first, choose CB!!!! P.S: I'm also the guy that posted "Mything Reagents is impossible!! Help!!" and you'll be happy to know that I completed That quest!! :D :D :D :D :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You should do all side quests in each world before advancing to the next world.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Colossus boulevard is actually an optional area to do, but i'd recommend finishing it before going to krokotopia to get your level up.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
colagada wrote:
That's a good point too!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
griffonclaw12345 wrote:
Are you wondering if you want to do KT(Krokotopia) or CB(Coloussous Boulevard) first? Then here is your answer. I STRONGLY reccomend CB, becose I made the mistake of KT first . Here is how it went: After I completed The Royal Hall and The Chamber of Fire, I went into The Palace of Fire. Once I saw the rank 3's, I freaked out so mutch I abandoned him and cerated a new wizard .After I leveled him for a bit,I got the idea to go to CB with my main guy. I did and after that I got over my fear with rank 3+ enimies, succsesfuly completed Krokosphix, and now i'm beginning the Tomb of Storms! Anyway, my point is, that once you need to choose beetween doing KT or CB first, choose CB!!!! P.S: I'm also the guy that posted "Mything Reagents is impossible!! Help!!" and you'll be happy to know that I completed That quest!! :D :D :D :D :D
I dissagree, I think you should go to Krokotopia first, do some quests that don't require going into areas with enemies, then go to Colossus Boulevard after grabbing some Fire treasure cards. STUPID GOBBLERS!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
colagada wrote:

That is an opinion.

I always just go back to sidequests.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
CB Is a optional road. Now they have Crab Alley so I did Crab Alley I didn't do CB. But Honestly your choice.

Dustin SummerBlade Level 13 TrueSavior

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I usually do KT first because on my first character I did CB and it was so annoying so next time I did most of the side quests in all the other roads including The Commons and Olde Town and since they have Crab Alley back I did Crab Alley.