Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get Level 35 spells ...

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 05, 2010
Ok, I was logging onto wizard 101 trying to get the level 35 death spell.
I followed the instructions to getting the spell, but when I talked to the person Who gave it but nothing happened. I'm level 50 and I really need that spell.

Please Fix this! :x :x

Thanks!

Historian
May 15, 2009
you have to finish certain quests before your allowed to do the quests.
check your quest log, or go back and check grizzleheim. you may have skipped over a quest by accident

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
In the 'game updates' section under 'level 35 spell quests - requirements and info' it says you need to have completed the quest 'one in the snout' at mirkholm keep in grizzleheim. you can also read through the info in that section for any further assistance in how to obtain your spell if this doesn't answer your question. -eli and crew

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
i recently became a level 35 in storm the guy in golem tower the registar said im ready for a new spell out of teaching by my proffesers then he said to talk to bauldur goldpaws and he had nothing to say plz help im confused any help would be appriectiated

sincerely-
dylan redblood lvl 35

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zaquery wrote:
i recently became a level 35 in storm the guy in golem tower the registar said im ready for a new spell out of teaching by my proffesers then he said to talk to bauldur goldpaws and he had nothing to say plz help im confused any help would be appriectiated

sincerely-
dylan redblood lvl 35

I believe there is something still bugged with this. Try completing the very first quest in Ravenscar and see if Baldur will speak to you then.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Do not worry it is only a shield spell any way. It will take 300 life from you to give you a +30% on next spell shield. What a rip off. Trust me you are not missing anytrhing special!!!!

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
scholar33 wrote:
Do not worry it is only a shield spell any way. It will take 300 life from you to give you a +30% on next spell shield. What a rip off. Trust me you are not missing anytrhing special!!!!

False. If you are the one who posted the thread about this, check back on it soon as I gave you some examples of how useful it can be (or can be made useful) and how it applies to other similar death spells.

Also, if you take 300 damage, and that 30% protects you from even 301 damage, it is NOT a rip off, because you've saved health. Typically it will be more than 1 health saved too lol.

Its math that works in your favor. Quite the opposite of a rip off, actually.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
mythmaster1523 wrote:
Ok, I was logging onto wizard 101 trying to get the level 35 death spell.
I followed the instructions to getting the spell, but when I talked to the person Who gave it but nothing happened.

You have not completed one of the requirements, See this thread:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/34969.ftl

scholar33 wrote:

Dude, give it a rest. We got that you don't like the spell in your other post.
You don't even know what you are talking about - Dark Pact Gives a 30% BLADE; not a shield.
I have a Death Wiz and I, like most players, think the spell is fine.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
classact21 wrote:
scholar33 wrote:

False. If you are the one who posted the thread about this, check back on it soon as I gave you some examples of how useful it can be (or can be made useful) and how it applies to other similar death spells.

Also, if you take 300 damage, and that 30% protects you from even 301 damage, it is not a rip off, because you've saved health. Typically it will be more than 1 health saved too lol.

Its math that works in your favor. Quite the opposite of a rip off, actually.

It's not a shield you get. you get a 30% Charm or you can give that 30% blade to any of your ally units. You can also use a Death Shield and then use Dark Pact to reduce the damage you take but still get your bonus blade.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Did you finish Savarstaad Pass, Vigrid Roughtland, and are up to Mirkholm Keep? If not, you need to do more of Grizzleheim to get your lvl 35 spell.