Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haven't Received One In The Snout Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Osric Grimbold hasn't given me the quest One In The Snout. I have completed all of the quests he has given me and have moved on to Ravenscar, but he doesn't have an exclamation point or question mark over his head. I can't get the Level 35 fire spell until I have completed his quest and talked to Baldur Goldpaws. Neither Baldur or Erik Wyrdrune (giver of Thief of Spells) have anything to say either. Please help me so I can get on with getting the Level 35 spell. Any help would be much appreciated.

Update: When I received the reward for completing a quest in Ravenscar, a message popped up saying Baldur wanted to speak to me. He send me to Erik Wyrdrune and I completed his quest for the Level 35 spell. Osric Grimbold didn't say or do anything.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
once you're level 30 you Merle Ambrose should've gave you a task. First you are supposed to go the Bjorn Ironclaws. He will tell you to go to Osric Grimbold in Murkhold Keep. Then you should get the One In The Snout quest.

hope it helps

if it doesn't reply back

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I haven't been able to get the quest. Nothing from Merle, Bjorn, Erik , ... anyone. I am Legendary and have finished all the Grizzleheim quests.

Any other thoughts?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
hmmm...something is wrong.right after i leveled up to level 30 merle ambrose told me to see him. i think your account is glitched up. you should tell somebody.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I got it now ... I need to learn how to read again apparently. I went to the wrong guy.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
oh i got it all wrong you are supposed to talk to Egil Axebearer in Vigrid roughland and keep doing the task he gives you until you got the quest.