Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wii need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I was wondering if by chance you can download this and play it on Wii? Is there a Wii chanel or what. I really would like to think you can!!! :-D

Administrator
Sorry, Wizard101 is not available for the Wii.
I too would love to cast my ice symbol with the Wii remote :D

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Sorry, Wizard101 is not available for the Wii.
I too would love to cast my ice symbol with the Wii remote :D

That'd be interesting.

KI, you should try to make a deal with Nintendo on that! I wanna cast a Forest Lord on Bowser!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Oh, oh! Is it possible to play Wizard via the TV with one of those dongle boxes that turn the tv into a web browser? Sony has one that runs Google Chrome.That would be magnificent!

The best I've been able to do is connect the laptop to the tv and switch the monitor view. It works OK, but the cord is short, so I have to sit 2 feet from the tv, which isn't the best viewing position.

Hmm...

qbb

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
Oh, oh! Is it possible to play Wizard via the TV with one of those dongle boxes that turn the tv into a web browser? Sony has one that runs Google Chrome.That would be magnificent!

The best I've been able to do is connect the laptop to the tv and switch the monitor view. It works OK, but the cord is short, so I have to sit 2 feet from the tv, which isn't the best viewing position.

Hmm...

qbb

Definitely I'd agree. It'd be awesome to play Wizard101 on the Television.

Defender
May 12, 2009

That'd be interesting.

KI, you should try to make a deal with Nintendo on that! I wanna cast a Forest Lord on Bowser! I was just thinking about that! Not with bowser though. They could recreate that on nintendo. You could play pvp in ds download play and follow the quest line on the DS or DSi not dragonspyre. They would have to give you a way to get friends to help though, like with download play or limited henchmen. You could use your stylus to cast spells, and to spice it up either use normal fizzle rate, or if you cast it wrong you fizzle. Cp could do it, and I think wizard 101 could do it better.