Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

frostbite recipe card for crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
i was going to craft a robe i bought in WT but i need 2 frostbite treasure cards to do that,no biggie just go make my own from my recipes right? wrong i no longer have that card in my recipe deck ! why not and how can i make the treasure cards i need for my robe if my recipe is gone? bazaar doesn't have them,at this time anyway. so professor G. what happened to my recipe treasure card?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
treasure cards can be made on the card table, or if your luck, the bazaar will have them.

also try the shops, theres one in krok and CL.

Community Leader
Frozen fly traps drop frostbite cards. I do agree when I went to craft my robe for ice I felt same.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
This is an issue with several of the WT recipes. They call for treasure cards that are dropped from plants, effectively making gardening a requirement to craft the robe/hat/boots. Well, unless a wizard wants to stand around the bazaar and compulsively refresh the treasure card list for hours and hours.

I've asked Professor Greyrose to respond to this issue but she has yet to respond.

If you don't want to have to garden to gather treasure cards for crafting, make some noise in the forums.

Iridian Shadowweaver

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Making noise here. I also need the recipe for the triton treasure card on my storm. Have yet to begin the recipe for my ice.
I am dismayed that I might encounter this stumbling block on all of my wizards. So far, the only one I am gardening with is my death. Can she garden for everyone? UGH.

Hero
May 27, 2009
zaxcdcd wrote:
Making noise here. I also need the recipe for the triton treasure card on my storm. Have yet to begin the recipe for my ice.
I am dismayed that I might encounter this stumbling block on all of my wizards. So far, the only one I am gardening with is my death. Can she garden for everyone? UGH.

Sure, you can have one wizard garden for all required ingredients. You just need another account/friend wizard to trade the cards to the crafting wizard.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
here to get KI's attention! My crafting is at a halt because of this frostbite thing i could have sworn you could craft it but i was wrong my whole garden is filled with frozen fly traps and i have spent a good hour looking for it in the bazaar and i have yet to collect one

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Frozen fly traps drop frostbite cards. I do agree when I went to craft my robe for ice I felt same.

not very often they don't.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
This takes forever to find the Frostbite cards... I'm growing a few plants and they havent given me anything.. I'm spending alot of time waiting in the Bazaar and wondering around finding Frostbite.. This should be a little easier.. :|

Alexandria
lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
If I was you, I flip realms to see if the cards are there.

Aaron Winterriver
Level 56 Grandmaster Thaumturge