Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you change shcools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Hey wondering,
can you change schools later in the game. 'cause im storm and all my minion does is give itself shealds and itself absorb and taunts and uses goul. I really want those minions from Myth an Death.

Please tell

Administrator
You cannot change your main school of focus.
You can, however, start a new Wizard (you can have up to 6 at a time!) and try out some of the other schools to see if you like them better.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If you want myth minions, then create a myth wizard, not a storm one. To have both the damage of storm and the minions of myth would be unbalancing.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
death minion are a little cool but there selfish only but shield on them self a minion is suposed to help you not himself once when i was in a fight he shield himself than the next turn he shield himself again with the same spell and than because he didn't shield me i died

PS:why are minions so selfish?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Ive noticed that storm is damaging to the opponent, but it fizzles more often :|

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Well the problem is im level 39 and i dont really want to pay for another mebership. :(

Administrator
You don't need another subscription to have another Wizard.
One account can hold up to 6 Wizards. On the character selection screen, just press the New button and you will be on your way to creating another Wizard. This will not delete your existing Wizards.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You can have up to six characters per account, and the fee is the same whether you have only one character on that account or six. If you already have six characters, then you would need another account, but if you have multiple accounts, the monthly fee is only $7/month each, rather than $10/month, so it's only an extra $4/month.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Are you saying that it costs more for a membership for each person you have? Cuz i have a lot..

Administrator
luna0616 wrote:
Are you saying that it costs more for a membership for each person you have? Cuz i have a lot..

That's the OPPOSITE of what I said.
Each account has up to 6 Wizards. You pay the same amount for your account each month, or if you choose to use Access Passes, you buy a street just once for the entire account.

Each unique ACCOUNT you have will need separate Subscriptions or Access Passes.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
luna0616 wrote:

That's the OPPOSITE of what I said.
Each account has up to 6 Wizards. You pay the same amount for your account each month, or if you choose to use Access Passes, you buy a street just once for the entire account.

Each unique ACCOUNT you have will need separate Subscriptions or Access Passes.

Sweet! Now I can have 6 wizards that all have a subscription! Finally!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You don't need another subscription to have another Wizard.
One account can hold up to 6 Wizards. On the character selection screen, just press the New button and you will be on your way to creating another Wizard. This will not delete your existing Wizards.

If you want to switch between your 6 wizards, how do you do it
without having to delete any of them? :(

Administrator
Once you create a Wizard, he or she will be placed in the waiting room, where you can decide which of your wizards you want to adventure with by clicking on them.

Once you have selected your wizard, click PLAY and you will be transported to the magical world of The Spiral. You can have a maximum of six different wizards, to create a new wizard, push ‘New’ on the waiting room screen.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-