Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pigs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Can someone help me? It's my brother's birthday on May 31 and he loves treasure cards. He also likes the ninja pigs you see in the tutorial. So I thought i could get him a few ninja pig treasure cards for his birthday. My friend brought me to Mooshu, but we don't know where the ninja pigs are. If you know where they are please give me directions (specific places would be nice). Please respond quickly, i would like to get the cards a.s.a.p. Thank you!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BobJr4ever wrote:
Can someone help me? It's my brother's birthday on May 31 and he loves treasure cards. He also likes the ninja pigs you see in the tutorial. So I thought i could get him a few ninja pig treasure cards for his birthday. My friend brought me to Mooshu, but we don't know where the ninja pigs are. If you know where they are please give me directions (specific places would be nice). Please respond quickly, i would like to get the cards a.s.a.p. Thank you!

Um, he can buy Ninja Pigs treasure cards in the Bazaar in Wizard City's Olde Town. It's the only place I've found that sells them. Treasure cards can't be transferred but can be traded.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Thank you, but aren't there ninja pigs somewhere in Mooshu that drop the cards? Also, doesn't the Bazaar shop only sell items that players sell to it? By the way, ill check the shop so ty.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
BobJr4ever wrote:
Thank you, but aren't there ninja pigs somewhere in Mooshu that drop the cards? Also, doesn't the Bazaar shop only sell items that players sell to it? By the way, ill check the shop so ty.
the bazaar usually has 100 of them. i used to use them all the time, because it was the best myth one hit spell until i got medusa. the bazaar is the place i got them, usually about ten or more at a time. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Thank you both very much. I finally found the tab that lets you buy treasure cards, lol. I think my brother will like these. Thank you both again.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
BobJr4ever wrote:

I think you can get them from the bandits!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Ninja Pig treasure cards are dropped by:
Ashikata
Do-Daga
Haru
Hyottoko
Imitsu Defouler
Jikiru
Kakeda Spirit Slave
Kakeda Stalker
Otomo Scout
Otomo Supply Runner
Sanzuko Bandit
Tamauji
and Tomugawa the Evil

Or so says the W101 wiki. They can also be found at the Bazaar. In my opinion, though, you should get him a Ninja Pig pet! They are sold for 2,000 gold at the Pet and Deck shop!

Defender
May 01, 2011
you can defeat ninja pigs in hamsteu village. i get ninja pig treasure card when i defeat them all the time