Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with legendary clothes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
what boss do you get the storm level 60 robe and shoes in the waterworks. please post back the answere.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
first boss you face drops 60 gear and the last 3 bosses you face drop 60 gear

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
First time through I only got a few seeds and a few treasure cards. I am so let down by that I havent been back. Funny how you can get truly into a game that you feel that way LOL.

HD 60 FIRE

Armiger
May 10, 2010
The first Boss in the Waterworks drops the Hat!

The Final Bosses at the end drop the Robe and Boots!

You always get good stuff through THIS Dungeon, stuff to sell and mega snacks! So it is always worth the trip!

Community Leader
Each set of bosses in waterworks can drop the level 60 gear, hat,shoes robe . One main reason I go through the waterworks is every time I get mega snacks. sometimes it does not look like I get anything but when I check snacks I always find out I did.
At least one or 2 each run.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Each set of bosses in waterworks can drop the level 60 gear, hat,shoes robe . One main reason I go through the waterworks is every time I get mega snacks. sometimes it does not look like I get anything but when I check snacks I always find out I did.
At least one or 2 each run.

I noticed this too. It seems the computer is pretty random on which icons it selects to pop up on the left hand side of the screen. Most times the snacks/reagents icons are displayed, since the equipment was awarded first (it only shows two icons). Sometimes it seems nothing was received, but they sure enough end up in the backpack (or bank if full).