Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best ways to get gold?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I just want to know the best way to get gold. I want some gold in hopes of buying something really cool in the crown shop, like a new mount or something. Also, if you know the best way to get Exp. that would be great too!

Thanks!

~Tabitha Spiritsong, level 47 necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I garden. Prickly Bear Cactus provide lots of pet snacks. I sell lots of my extra snacks and seeds. I have a nice quantity of Mega Snacks from them saved up to level my pets.

I also help friends and shift loot from higher level wizards to my lower level wizards.

Megan

Survivor
May 31, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
I just want to know the best way to get gold. I want some gold in hopes of buying something really cool in the crown shop, like a new mount or something. Also, if you know the best way to get Exp. that would be great too!

Thanks!

~Tabitha Spiritsong, level 47 necromancer

My way to get gold is to defeat high level bosses with friends and sell the loot you get from it in the bazaar!!! You can also get some treasure cards and snacks that sell for a LOT!!!!!
Hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline Willoweyes, Journeyman Thurigest, Level 16
See ya in Krokotopia!!! (and in Mooshu!!! I beat it with a friend.)

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
I just want to know the best way to get gold. I want some gold in hopes of buying something really cool in the crown shop, like a new mount or something. Also, if you know the best way to get Exp. that would be great too! Thanks! ~Tabitha Spiritsong, level 47 necromancer
quest in wintertusk. there are a lot of high xp quests there, and the items you get from even the regular battles sell pretty well at the bazaar. that's where i've been replenishing my gold and raising levels quickly. -corwin sandstalker, grandmaster sorcerer

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
I just want to know the best way to get gold.

don't avoid fights then. Battle everything that comes along, go to the bazaar in wizard city and sell everything.