Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening/ pet training ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
I am currently a rank 6 gardener and i think i have a pretty nice garden but i have one problem. my garden causes me to almost always run out of energy before i can finish giving all my plants what they need. i also have many pets that are babies and i would like to train them so i can hatch with them. for example i just got my scarecrow pet but that too is still a baby. as you can tell my energy is all used up before i get the chance to train my pets or finish gardening and i would prefer not to have to kill my garden to train my pets or vice versa. so here are some possible solutions i thought of:

#1. shorten the amount of time it takes to refill energy. i am a member so it only takes 8 minutes to get one energy back but that is still a long time to wait.

#2. make a separate globe/ bubble thing in the corner of the screen specifically for training pets. then you would have 4 bubble things; mana, health, pet energy, and gardening energy.

#3.more maximum energy. currently my max amount of energy is only 70 and i don't think there is any way to increase this. i would like it to be higher or at least have a way to increase this.

#4. refill in gold. i have noticed that there is a refill button but it is only with crowns, of which i don't have and am not allowed to get. could you make refills available with gold? i would say the price for that should be 100 to 500 gold for a refill.

#5. pet training takes no energy. you could train your pets without using up energy which would leave plenty of energy to garden with.

please consider these ideas! also please leave your own opinions or ideas.

Caitlin Dusk, level 60 necromancer :-D