Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Epic Slots?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
my judgement pet has 2 epic slots in talents and 1 in derby. I got my pet to epic, but i got nothing in those epic slots.

is that how it is, I just didnt get them or should i have gotten something?

thanx in advance.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
my judgement pet has 2 epic slots in talents and 1 in derby. I got my pet to epic, but i got nothing in those epic slots. is that how it is, I just didnt get them or should i have gotten something? thanx in advance.
epic slots are just the most rare of the talents. you don't get one necessarily from raising it to epic and the pet doesn't have to be epic level to get them. you just have to be lucky. try hatching with someone to get another one and try again. -eli and crew

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
well thanx.

thats kinda disappointing, another let down by this game, I cant believe my hydra is still the best pet i've got, and its weaker.

this game is just all backwards as they go on with it.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
you can get any slot at any age. getting to epic doesnt hae anything to do with the epic talent slots, just got unlucky.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I was lucky enough to fill one of the derby epic slots for my Shadow Bird (he is now able to steal 10 moral from all other pets). It really is a matter of luck when it comes to this. I hope you have more luck the next time you receive a pet with the potential for epic talents.

Saffron IronThorn,
Legendary Pyromancer

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
well thanx.

thats kinda disappointing, another let down by this game, I cant believe my hydra is still the best pet i've got, and its weaker.

Yeah the terminology and expectation are goofy and at times counter-intuitive compared to others, but keep in mind they are both working to build their own franchise and not infringe on others. Besides if people would actually read about various sections instead of blindly stumbling into them, they would understand from beginning instead of being disappointed after the fact.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
well thanx.

what you mean by backwards? they do big steps and make little mistakes but thye do improve it thats why this game is so good :D...but if i got your messga ein a wrong way i am sorry