Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Level Factored Into PVP Points

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 15, 2009
As it stands PVP trends against lower level wizards gaining rank. I'd like to think it wasnt designed that way. I understand if a higher rank loses to a lower rank the reason for the point gain/loss to each wizard. However, a low level / high rank wizard is in an extremely unfair situation when it comes to points.

My case as an example Im a level 30 wizard whos always at the brink of achieving warlord. More often then not I face legendary wizards who are privates. If I win, I get 1 point?!!!?#$!? If I lose, I lose 20+ and they gain 20+? Under fair circumstances that should be acceptable. But with the factor of not even having the ability to have criticals and hoping to survive the criticals of high level spells its extremely unbalanced.

It not practical to think wizards will always face fellow wizards of equal or near levels. But the way things are a majority of the time, levels should be considered into the points as well as rank in these matches.