Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master Historian Badge. Was this my idea?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

So I saw my friend Johnist yesterday and half way through doing the waterworks with him, I noticed that his badge said, 'Master Historian'.

I distinctly recall a feedback friday where Falmea asked about badges. so I rummaged through posts in the dorms and found that I was the only one who had suggest a badge for completing all history books, except i suggest Spiral Historian.

here's the link : https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/33527.ftl

what do y'all think?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
That's awesome!

I remember re-reading a post in which the designers asked the member what other spiral worlds they would like to see (before Celestia). Overwhelming response was for an "underwater Atlantis type world". I think Celestia fits this rather nicely (undersea city, advanced technology, lost to the ages, etc).

Once again it proves that the people at KI not ask for ideas, they actually listen implement them!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
It seems likely that it was your idea. they are definitely listening to their customers!

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

yeah i think so too. I always thought we should get a badge for completing history book quests. Though i find dragonspye's history to be more fascinating.