Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bank availability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
It would be great if the bank could be accessable to all charactors on the same account. Even if you could only put in non-crown items.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2009
Differently would love a cross character bank. it would give reason to hold certain rare drops of classes you can use too. For some reason those this seem like it would be coding nightmare though.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
What might be a good idea is to have a closet where we could put up to five items, for example, that could be accessed by all our characters.

This would leave the chest with all our saved items still there too.

I have heard others talk of being able to trade items like we can treasure cards now also. This would be ok for me because I could give someone my stuff to hold and give to one of my alts. But I can see where this could lead to problems for others if they didn't have someone to safely give their items to, asking them to give to their alt.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
gregac6 wrote:
Differently would love a cross character bank. it would give reason to hold certain rare drops of classes you can use too. For some reason those this seem like it would be coding nightmare though.

i really don't think it would be a nightmare because if you have crowns for your account it shows up on all your char in the account. i saw that they where thinking of added a trading system awhile back but no more about it since then a post by (Ambrose, are Graygose)