Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

freezeing in game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
since the wintertusk patch i have had issues with freezeing for mins on a quest turn in. after fights. sending messages to friends. i have tried all the said to do to fix lag none has helped. i also notice i am still loading things in game. so you no ihave been here since before celestia was around. have never had this problem before the wintertusk patch ever. also my full screen cant be changed it stays gray no matter what i do. thank you for any answer you can give.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I had this too, so I shut down my computer, the next day, I couldn't log in!!!
I did something on norton security to see if it was a virus, I don't think it was, but i'm going to try logging back in again to-day.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah I know, except I have been having the same problem since the mastery amulets were released and it has only gotten worse with Wintertusk. I have also lost 7 fights in multiple worlds and 2 pvp matches because the game froze and wouldn't let me do anything. It is getting annoying and my sister has been having the same problem. We have not had this issue until the mastery amulets came out so I know it is not my computer. :(

Destiny ShadowDreamer Legendary Theurgist