Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A list of which plants drop what?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Is there a comprehensive list of what plants drop what items anywhere? I don't want to have to plant every plant in the game and harvest for months just to figure out if this or that plant MIGHT drop the reagent or treasure card I need. I'd like to be able to look it up, plant the right stuff, and garden till I get the stuff I'm looking for.

Administrator
That would be considered spoiler information and not published on our site.

Please refer to our fansites for this kind of information.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Any time you request a comprehensive list or walk through of any part of the game you will get the generic spoiler alert message from KI staff. You are better asking for help with a specific item/plant/card/etc. or going to fansite so you don't waste your time hoping KI will let a full list of anything slide through the forum radar.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Is there a comprehensive list of what plants drop what items anywhere? I don't want to have to plant every plant in the game and harvest for months just to figure out if this or that plant MIGHT drop the reagent or treasure card I need. I'd like to be able to look it up, plant the right stuff, and garden till I get the stuff I'm looking for.

I think if they don't give you what you want, then you should just stop gardening, and keep your opinions to yourself.