Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't visit worlds after getting membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I now have a member ship, but i still can't get into all the worlds. is there a reason for this? is it because i only have a one month membership? could someone please help.
thank you
~Kynissta~

Administrator
Buying a Membership will unlock other worlds once you have completed the tasks required to enter those worlds.

Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1).  Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next.  For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia. 

The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world.  For example, you must complete Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley & Cyclops Lane before you will be invited to test your strength in Colossus Boulevard.

Once you have your own access there, as long as you have a Membership or have purchased the Premium area with Crowns, you will be able to enter that world freely. 

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The enemies in the other worlds are too tough for you now. Until you've gotten stronger by finishing quests in Wizard City, Professor Ambrose isn't going to give you permission to go to a higher-level world.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
colagada wrote:
The enemies in the other worlds are too tough for you now. Until you've gotten stronger by finishing quests in Wizard City, Professor Ambrose isn't going to give you permission to go to a higher-level world.

I have completed all the quests in wizard city ;)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Buying a Membership will unlock other worlds once you have completed the tasks required to enter those worlds.

Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1).  Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next.  For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia. 

The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world.  For example, you must complete Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley & Cyclops Lane before you will be invited to test your strength in Colossus Boulevard.

Once you have your own access there, as long as you have a Membership or have purchased the Premium area with Crowns, you will be able to enter that world freely. 

Thank you so very much that is very helpful :-D I just wish i could continue with my death schooling, i have found the secret passage, and my insructor is telling me they are waiting for me, but i cannot get in. :?Is there a reson for this

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Yes there is a reason for that what you have to do is beat the three streets (triton avenue, firecat alley and cyclops lane) then you will be sent to talk to headmaster ambrose and he will tell you to defeat foulgaze and explore collosus boulevard (you can ignore collosus bolulevard since it is not required to get you further in the game just to gain xp) after you beat foulgaze you will be sent to beat lord nightshade in haunted cave then headmaster ambrose will ask you to explore nightside which is the door you discovered.

Hope that helped! :-D

Dylan Darkthorn