Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

finding diamonds in Dragonspryle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
I have a quest to make two rings in the Dragonsprle I can't seem to find them anywhere can anyone help I have gone to the bazarr in Old Towne but every time I purchase them they say unalbe to complete transcation is there another bazarr anywhere else in this game or is there a reagant that sells them. Any help would be appricated.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MARIO826t wrote:
I have a quest to make two rings in the Dragonsprle I can't seem to find them anywhere can anyone help I have gone to the bazarr in Old Towne but every time I purchase them they say unalbe to complete transcation is there another bazarr anywhere else in this game or is there a reagant that sells them. Any help would be appricated.

You have to gather ore. Ore gives out diamonds, but the rate is really random. And keep trying in the bazaar; just be really quick when you get in there. :-)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You get diamonds through ore. The more ore you collect, the better chance of finding them. There is also a transmute spell that allows you to convert ore into diamonds. The only place I know where to get the transmute spell is through the treasure guy in CL, but I am sure there is one in DS. Maybe someone knows where he is located and will post it.

It is very difficult to find diamonds, red mandrake, ore,and black lotus in the bazaar.

When it states "unable to complete transaction" that means someone has purchased them already.