Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A lvl 70?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
I think there should be lvls up to 70. Make new gear and get a new spell at lvl 68. The spells should be:

Ice
Maybe a Arctic Fox. It could be like how orthous came except it has only one head and it is snowing.(All enemies)

Fire
Erupting volcano. A volcano appears and it erupts and and the magma flies at you like a wave.(All enemies)

Death
The Devil. He jumps at you and throws the fires of a naughty place at you.

Life
Adam's vines.Adam appears in the middle of a prairie. He points at you and vines shoot at the enemy from thin air.(All enemies)

Myth
Overloading portal. A portal appears and mythacal animals run out and trample the enemy.

Balance
Ying and Yang. 2 fish appear and they swim in a circle creating a waterspout. The waterspout hits the enemy from the side.

Storm
Raging storm. A Beach with a lighthouse appears. A bolt of lighnig hit the enemies along with the water.(All enemies)

Um i have no accuracy rating or damage but i would like to hear what people would like them to do. Please reply and tell me what you think

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
tomtom500 wrote:
I like your idea. But the Death spell seems a bit inappropriate for a kids game.
I was thinking the same thing

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008

Death

I think the devil is more of a fire character the grim reaper is more of death character and that's why we have wraith

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
tomtom500 wrote:
I like your idea. But the Death spell seems a bit inappropriate for a kids game.
i think the same it will scare the kids

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
balance looks incredebly worthless that was the worst idea that i have ever heard you made balance seem terrible!!!

Explorer
May 23, 2009
tomtom500 wrote:

I argree, it could also casue some problems. I was a little, um, well, it just dud not make me happy

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
twomen1 wrote:
Ice
Maybe a Arctic Fox. It could be like how orthous came except it has only one head and it is snowing.(All enemies)

Well this is easy: they're too similar. Just because the monster is somewhat different doesn't mean the entire attack looks completely different.

Fire
Erupting volcano. A volcano appears and it erupts and and the magma flies at you like a wave.(All enemies)

A volcano? Really? Where's the creativity?

Death

Seems more like a Fire spell. I'm not sure about this one; I can see a lot of people crying "blasphemy".

Life
Adam's vines.Adam appears in the middle of a prairie. He points at you and vines shoot at the enemy from thin air.(All enemies)

Who?

Myth
Overloading portal. A portal appears and mythacal animals run out and trample the enemy.

I'll get back to you when you come up with an actual idea for Myth.

Balance
Ying and Yang. 2 fish appear and they swim in a circle creating a waterspout. The waterspout hits the enemy from the side.

Actually it's yin and yang. All Balance attack spells are either inspired by Krokotopia or Greek mythology, so throwing in a Chinese philosophy-inspired spell would just seem weird. This spell seems more like a Storm or Life attack.

Storm
Raging storm. A Beach with a lighthouse appears. A bolt of lighnig hit the enemies along with the water.(All enemies)

This is Tempest and Wild Bolt combined with a random lighthouse thrown in.

Final Thoughts: You need to start from scratch because these ideas are weak. Do some research!

Defender
May 31, 2009
twomen1 wrote:
I think there should be lvls up to 70. Make new gear and get a new spell at lvl 68. The spells should be:

Ice
Fire
Death
Life
Myth
Balance
Storm

Love the Ice idea.
Fire idea is 'meh'.
Death is just plain wrong. The Devil sounds more fire-y anyways...
Please tell me Adam is wearing a toga?
Myth sounds kinda good, I guess.
Balance...Like the Yin and Yang thing, but NOT with fish, please.
And Storm? Well, I like the all enemies hit thing. Buut it sounds pretty plain. Spice it up with some monster coming out of the water and shooting the lightning.

For my ideas, though, I looked up some mythical creatures and found these:

Ice- Amarok (giant ice wolf)
The battlefield is covered with snow, and a cave is in the center. You hear a loud growling, and the Amarok jumps out. It paws the ground and shakes its mane. Then, it howls and shoots a blast of icy breath that deals 250 damage minimum, then deals 620 damage the second time. (Added damage with blades and stuff, no chiz)

Life- Arion (an extremely swift horse with a green mane and the power of speech)
The battlefield turns into a lush forest. You see a green horse darting in and out of the trees. It stops when it sees the enemy, and its eyes blaze with green fire. Vines come out of the ground and hit the enemy, dealing 700-950 damage. Arion neighs and then runs back into the forest.

Death- Astrix (vampiric owls)
The battlefield turns into a graveyard. You see an owl perched in a tree. It flies down to the ground and it stares at the enemy. All of a sudden, it grows ten times larger! Then, it attacks the enemy with its talons, dealing 550-890 death damage

Storm- Avalerion (king of the birds)
You see a flock of birds flying through the sky on a clear day. Then, a dark shadow is cast against the ground and Avalerion lands on the ground. It has the appearance of a giant falcon wearing metal armor. It caws and flies up in the air, then zips back down and strikes the enemy with its beak. Does 600-1100 storm damage.

Balance- Aatxe (pronounced AY-TAX, i believe)
The ground turns to a sandy desert, and a pyramid lies in the background. A giant bull appears as a mirage and stands up on two legs. It wields a sword the size of a minivan. It slashed the enemy and deals 670-940 balance damage

can't think of anything for balance and myth sadly :(

Good ideas, tho

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009

For my ideas, though, I looked up some mythical creatures and found these:

Ice- Amarok (giant ice wolf)
The battlefield is covered with snow, and a cave is in the center. You hear a loud growling, and the Amarok jumps out. It paws the ground and shakes its mane. Then, it howls and shoots a blast of icy breath that deals 250 damage minimum, then deals 620 damage the second time. (Added damage with blades and stuff, no chiz)

Life- Arion (an extremely swift horse with a green mane and the power of speech)
The battlefield turns into a lush forest. You see a green horse darting in and out of the trees. It stops when it sees the enemy, and its eyes blaze with green fire. Vines come out of the ground and hit the enemy, dealing 700-950 damage. Arion neighs and then runs back into the forest.

Death- Astrix (vampiric owls)
The battlefield turns into a graveyard. You see an owl perched in a tree. It flies down to the ground and it stares at the enemy. All of a sudden, it grows ten times larger! Then, it attacks the enemy with its talons, dealing 550-890 death damage

Storm- Avalerion (king of the birds)
You see a flock of birds flying through the sky on a clear day. Then, a dark shadow is cast against the ground and Avalerion lands on the ground. It has the appearance of a giant falcon wearing metal armor. It caws and flies up in the air, then zips back down and strikes the enemy with its beak. Does 600-1100 storm damage.

Balance- Aatxe (pronounced AY-TAX, i believe)
The ground turns to a sandy desert, and a pyramid lies in the background. A giant bull appears as a mirage and stands up on two legs. It wields a sword the size of a minivan. It slashed the enemy and deals 670-940 balance damage

can't think of anything for balance and myth sadly :(

Good ideas, tho

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Storm should be 950-1080
Balance should be 785-830
Death should be 890-950
Life should be 785-850
Ice should be 150 dealed to all of the wizards on the other team, then it deals 750-840 to all or 300 dealed for 3 rounds on everyone.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Oh and devil is too inapproprate, because some people get scared easily.
8) Evan seashield level 60 death 8)