Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendaries should be able to level up.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Wintertusk gives way too much xp for legendaries not to be able to level up.
We need new level caps

Daniel Dawnthorn
level 60 sorceror
(ps I never thought I' get to say that.)

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
I already posted that we should be grandfathered into level 70 when it comes out lol...

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
sparky123df756 wrote:
Wintertusk gives way too much xp for legendaries not to be able to level up. We need new level caps Daniel Dawnthorn level 60 sorceror (ps I never thought I' get to say that.)
then when people reached the new level cap, they'd just be complaining for it to be raised again... -eli darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sparky123df756 wrote:
Wintertusk gives way too much xp for legendaries not to be able to level up.
We need new level caps

Daniel Dawnthorn
level 60 sorceror
(ps I never thought I' get to say that.)

Agreed!
Moira Moonflower
Legendary Master of Ice

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I agree but I also agree that no one will ever be satisfied with the level cap.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
What you think KI wont give enough XP in the next world to make the next level cap? Just enjoy the game and being top dog while you can, after all, this is about the game, the quests, the story line, not about how high of a level you can get. There is plenty of XP!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
its not that we are crying out and that no one will be happy about where the cap is.

some of us are paying members, and once you reach level 60, there is really nothing to do, but help or finish doing badges. maybe take the time and craft some stuff now that your done.

me in the other hand, has all the badges, has all crafted clothes, I'm a grandmaster at everything, my new pet is almost at epic, i'm maxed at 200,000 gold.

i haven't gotten a single xp point since a little after I got to CL. I did all the side quest before CL, so if you do that, most of CL you will do for nothing, winterdtusk for nothing, waterworks for nothing.

i still manage to stay busy, i'm not downing the game, but we should have gotten something from this new world. now what, we wait months for a new world after this one? I've been doing nothing for months now, and something new comes out and i dont get jack for it, this is the problem for most of us.

you wont know until your maxed at everything. members under level 60 wont know how this feels, so dont down our post.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I see what your saying, I reached level 50 ( Grandmaster was the highest you could go when I was playing) and was still doing dragonspyre and had not even finished Grizzlehiem. I got back on recently and now there 10 new levels and I feel like I should get XP compensation lol.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
i have taken 4 different wizards all the way through the game. Got every crafter badge and every gardening badge.

I Deleted 2 of them before wintertusk came out and the other 2 after wintertusk came out.

I have came to the conclusion there is no point of playing this game anymore!

I will however; probably get the other 3 schools i havent completed wizard 101 to legendary. Just so i can say i got full satisfaction out of paying for a year membership.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
its not that we are crying out and that no one will be happy about where the cap is.

some of us are paying members, and once you reach level 60, there is really nothing to do, but help or finish doing badges. maybe take the time and craft some stuff now that your done.

me in the other hand, has all the badges, has all crafted clothes, I'm a grandmaster at everything, my new pet is almost at epic, i'm maxed at 200,000 gold.

i haven't gotten a single xp point since a little after I got to CL. I did all the side quest before CL, so if you do that, most of CL you will do for nothing, winterdtusk for nothing, waterworks for nothing.

i still manage to stay busy, i'm not downing the game, but we should have gotten something from this new world. now what, we wait months for a new world after this one? I've been doing nothing for months now, and something new comes out and i dont get jack for it, this is the problem for most of us.

you wont know until your maxed at everything. members under level 60 wont know how this feels, so dont down our post.

Lol, I have everything maxed at the moment including new pet and knew that the GH expansion of WT would add not XP going in-but it garnered two new spells per school, new gear, and new pet. The ground work is being laid but the final destination is not in view. You are asking for more than KI is able to deliver at the moment, which is a new world(s) with new spells, gear, level cap, etc. It will come but requires some patience on your end, CL came out 6 months or so ago, WT expansion came out less than a month ago and there are at least a few more full worlds to release. You may need to take a small break and return when there are more offerings or you are willing to work within what is available at the moment. Seriously do you honestly think KI is just twiddling their thumbs? They are working on multiple front of existing game, bugs/problems, new release, and future releases all at the same time.