Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ra Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
This isn't really of extreme importance but I just noticed that when you go to the Palace of Fire in Krokotopia to summon Ra, he actually sounds like Frost Giant when he appears, and not how Ra should sound... I don't know if this was brought up before but it was just a little glitch that I found and I thought I would comment about it.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I've noticed that, too. It seems very strange to me, but when my friend went to do it I told her of the problem and she restarted her computer and Ra's voice went to how it should be.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Mike2525 wrote:
This isn't really of extreme importance but I just noticed that when you go to the Palace of Fire in Krokotopia to summon Ra, he actually sounds like Frost Giant when he appears, and not how Ra should sound... I don't know if this was brought up before but it was just a little glitch that I found and I thought I would comment about it.
6 more levels for my balance mage and 22 more levels for my ice mage to go and i'll be able to confirm or rebuke this. more likely, though, i'll have forgotten all about this post by then, so i'll take your word on this one. :) -corwin sandstalker and crew

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Yea, I agree. I haven't had the quest yet but I was sitting next to a friend IRL who had the quest for Ra and he does sound like our good friend Frosty the Overgrown and Hairy Snowman.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I have done the ra quest did same thing I guess it has some new sound not very important though