Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Clothes, and a New Dungeon? Awesome.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I think that with the release of the level 60 gear from Water Works there should be new gear that could come up near the end of the year, that somehow would be related to it. Remember Warehouse and the exlusive Wayfinder gear? And then it leaded up to Celestia's release. Well Wizard101 might be on a roll as they released Celestia and Wintertusk and might just open up a preview of the next new world they put in. They could have already taken someones idea for a new world but I am just saying that I like dressing up my wizard, because I think its pretty awesome looking at his gear that are only available to Wizards who completed a certain Instance or Dungeon and fought a boss who dropped it. Now, the preview doesn't have to be soon, because I don't mind being patient. And since the new world can be based off any ruined civilization I can't just give examples of clothes, yet being dressed in full futuristic steam punk gear from a futuristic world would be "awesome". Post some ideas of what you would like to see here.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Maybe waterproof clothes to suit a marsh-like mini dungeon that are available to wizards level 42 and up? It wouldn't exactly have to involve a story line. It would just give extra experience and new gear with moderate stats that suits early Masters. It could be fun, you never know. Mooshu for the most part does need a little more involvement in the storyline. For possible future levels and worlds this is a shot in the dark. Morganthe has a close friend that helps her do evil things like trying to take over the spiral and its actually Meowiarty's brother, named "Vincent Zankover". His location is found after yet, the next world(level cap should be 65) in a hidden place in the Forums of Dragonspyre and you go through a fun and challenging dungeon to defeat him, called Nocturne Fissure. You get the quest from Falmea saying "Hello, I have called you for an important task. It is up to you to decide whether you want to accept it or not. I have received letters from the headmaster of Dragonspyre that there have been reports of malicious activity in the Forums of Dragonspyre. You will need to investigate there and report back after you have done what you can do to solve these matters." You would have to crawl down into a gap of earth into the underground world of Dragonspyre. Mobs would generally be Rank 10-11 with bosses Rank 12-13. Health for Mobs would be around 2150-2910. Bosses health would be 5000-26780 depending on difficulty or they cheat or not. The things you fight would be high ranked Draconians, Cats, Mice, and Clockworks. At the end of the dungeon you would find Vincent with his loyal guards ready to fight. They would of course cheat and after defeating him he congratulates you with "Your awfully powerful. You wont have a problem with defeating Morganthe. Though, I should warn you... she is sneaky and will try to bring you down any time she gets. Farewell young wizard.". The Quest reward would be a wand specifically for your school set for level 60 and 17,870 EXP. :)