Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anoying problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
hi I am samual lifestalker in wizard101 and the cape from water place is driving me nuts it is the life cape lvl 60 cape of esprit seems the back of it is twisted and stays that way looking like a triangle - can you please fix it for me and I am pretty sure maybe other life wizards have same problem - almost looks like a weird looking fish tail. thank you

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I have only been through there on my life wizard but it appears to me as if all the capes are this way, not just the life one. To be honest I think it was intentional. After all waterworks is an underwater fish area, why wouldn't the armor look fishy.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Dalicon wrote:
I have only been through there on my life wizard but it appears to me as if all the capes are this way, not just the life one. To be honest I think it was intentional. After all waterworks is an underwater fish area, why wouldn't the armor look fishy.

It's not on purpose and it's not all the capes. my life mage got one last night at the same time my friend, a storm mage, got one. I got the boy's version since my life mage is male. She got the girl's version.

her cape was not twisted 2/3 of the way down. It looked like all the other capes do. Mine is twisted 2/3 of the way down and it looks much more like a 3d object glitch than on purpose.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Dalicon wrote:

it is 90% a bug, since the Girl's outfit has the cape going straight down. It is only on the Boys.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Johnist wrote:

it is 90% a bug, since the Girl's outfit has the cape going straight down. It is only on the Boys.

if you watch the boy's cape as it moves around, you can tell that it's not intentional. It goes through itself. If the twist were intentional, it wouldn't do that.