Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting lvl 52 plus ring.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I have a jewelry crafting table and a gemcutter table. Neither one lets me craft. I have a ring recipe from the new Grizzleheim area I would like to craft and cannot. So how do I craft this ring

Iridian ShadowHunter lvl 60 life.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
you craft the rings on the equipment table.

those other tables you mentioned are decoration pieces, cause I've never used them, and I'm a grandmaster crafter.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
try the basic station also.

if that dont work, there is a glitch in the crafting. I just tried to craft a wintertusk ring on all my tables and they all say "I cant craft that here", on top of that, I have open crafting slots and the craft window tells me i dont. I've had to log out and back in the game to kinda reset it, and sometimes it fixes itself.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Most grizzleheim and all wintertusk paterns are created in the grizzleheim crafting station.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
yea, i just found that out.

there is a craft station in grizzleheim.

its right behind the big castle once you get out the portal. the door is sorrounded by rock formation, to the right of a big waterfall. go in and climb up to the hammer, then it will ask you what you want to craft.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
yea, i just found that out.

there is a craft station in grizzleheim.

its right behind the big castle once you get out the portal. the door is sorrounded by rock formation, to the right of a big waterfall. go in and climb up to the hammer, then it will ask you what you want to craft.

Thank you to all who replied. You all have been of tremendous help.

Good questing to all.

aka Iridian ShadowHunter