Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

They did it again

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Why does KI frequently allow hacking and chain stunning get by. I came back and started pvping after finishing wintertusk and came back to see that now you can dance at the beggining of match to get first turn. And you can chain stun again? whats going on you guys were fixing these problems and just let them come right back. I have been a long time paying customer and I want assurance that we as the players shouldnt have to deal with this. Arena should be fair not making cheats and allowing people to figure the system out to guarentee a win. And the players that do it should be punished or something because this is just getting out of hand. Please can anyone From kingisle tell me whats going on is it just a bug or did they bring back chain stunning? And can we fix this "dance hack" because thats just really unfair.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Is the dancing to go first something they added with the recent update? who goes first if you both dance? does it work for boss battles? wow, i gotta get footloose to win this game! dancing to go first, huh? sounds mysteriously like the fizzling if you talk phenomenon.

Administrator
thorvon65 wrote:
you can dance at the beggining of match to get first turn.

This is completely false - please do not spread rumors that are untrue.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
i ntoiced that too, everytime someone dances they start the match. I dont know if the dance means they start first or the dance determines if they start first, but you arent the only one that has seen the dances.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Coincidence: life's way of tricking us into thinking that the utterly ridiculous seems possible.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Roland SilverHeart wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:
you can dance at the beggining of match to get first turn.

This is completely false - please do not spread rumors that are untrue.

I'm sorry i dont mean to start rumors not my intention at all but you should look into it. Its happened quite often, its not a rumor if you ask around pvpers are noticing it. I really am not trying to spread a rumor on speak on behalf of a lot of players who have noticed this.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
No you guys dont understand my thing lol read the whole thing i'm trying to get it stopped because its a glitch in the system and i want it fixed.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
Why does KI frequently allow hacking and chain stunning get by. I came back and started pvping after finishing wintertusk and came back to see that now you can dance at the beggining of match to get first turn. And you can chain stun again? whats going on you guys were fixing these problems and just let them come right back. I have been a long time paying customer and I want assurance that we as the players shouldnt have to deal with this. Arena should be fair not making cheats and allowing people to figure the system out to guarentee a win. And the players that do it should be punished or something because this is just getting out of hand. Please can anyone From kingisle tell me whats going on is it just a bug or did they bring back chain stunning? And can we fix this "dance hack" because thats just really unfair.

I brought up the chain stunning problem with them going back to one stun shield per stunning attack from four. They wrote that they were working on this issue but was trying to figure out what would work best. As to the dancing thing, I think its always been like that but I don't think it affects who gets to go first but rather just does that. Then again, I and at least one other person who posts have only gone first one match in around 30 before, and that seems a bit too far out of the norm.