Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk Spells: Any Hints?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Hey guys! Wolf... something, havn't been on in a while (lol) but I just logged on and noticed that new spells were being added. Do you guys have any leads to what they might be...

I just hope Balance gets something as good as RA!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
I don't think they can add anything that will beat the funky chicken. ;-)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
None of the schools got any new attack spells. balance, for level 35, gets a spirit dispel (dispels next outgoing life, death, and myth spells) and an elemental dispel (same but for the 3 elemental schools). and for level 55 they get an upgraded version of helping hands. the spells for each school are found all throughout the message boards, but those are balance's here, for your convenience, since you mentioned it specifically. -corwin sandstalker and crew

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
balance, for level 35, gets a spirit dispel (dispels next outgoing life, death, and myth spells) and an elemental dispel (same but for the 3 elemental schools). and for level 55 they get an upgraded version of helping hands. the spells for each school are found all throughout the message boards, but those are balance's here, for your convenience, since you mentioned it specifically. -corwin sandstalker and crew