Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
This is a small request, you don't have to fix it, but it bugs me a little.

I use henchmen quite often, cause I don't have friends to help.
But ever since the Wintertusk update, the henchmen have
been mixed up all over the place so its hard to find the henchman I am looking for in battle. I usually can't find a minion before the timer runs out.. Can you maybe fix this?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Snivee wrote:

been mixed up all over the place so its hard to find the henchman I am looking for in battle. I usually can't find a minion before the timer runs out.. Can you maybe fix this?

Oh. I agree! When I first open the Crowns Shop for a henchman, there doesn't seem to be any logic at all as to how they are listed. I automatically click on the indicator for the cost to get them at least in some kind of order.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I thought the henchmen were organized by level, prior to the Crown Shop revamp? Now they are all mixed up.

I did find that putting the henchmen in list format did help a little in finding the one I want.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you click the column header (example: Price), it will sort them by that column (example: high to low or low to high). If you click the column header again, it will sort them in the opposite order.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Snivee wrote:

Oh. I agree! When I first open the Crowns Shop for a henchman, there doesn't seem to be any logic at all as to how they are listed. I automatically click on the indicator for the cost to get them at least in some kind of order.

Just an update and a "thank you". I just noticed that in the Crowns Shop, when I go to buy a henchman during battle, the list has been fixed, and now they are showing by level, which is great. Thank you, KI, for fixing this.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Along with this update came the "search" feature, take a peek at the top right corner and find a box that says "search for items" click it, and say you wanted a fire henchmen type something like "level 60 f" and it will pull up a level 60 fire henchmen relatively quick.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I Also Think That It Would Be A Good Idea To List Them In School. But I Usually Don't Have Time To Buy Them Before The Timer Goes Off, You Know The Timer When You Are Supposed To Choose Your Card, And You Can't Use It When You Are Attacking. :?

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
They should have the low level henchman be sorted first and the legendaries at the bottom.