Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting lvl 59 or 59 cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
A friend on the game told me that at lvl 56 (he is life school) he was able to craft cards like Ra, Leviathan, Snow Angel. He told me that mine might come at lvl 59, but I am lvl 59 and yet no one has called me about cards. If its possible to craft them, where do I get the recipe to craft these cards and how? Pls and thank you. :-)

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
soragirl6 wrote:
A friend on the game told me that at lvl 56 (he is life school) he was able to craft cards like Ra, Leviathan, Snow Angel. He told me that mine might come at lvl 59, but I am lvl 59 and yet no one has called me about cards. If its possible to craft them, where do I get the recipe to craft these cards and how? Pls and thank you. :)

You can not craft cards that are not your school. This reminds me of my boy telling ne his friend is level 90 and has abrose's staff and hat. He swears up and down that his friend is telling the truth but I have yet to meet another level 90.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
soragirl6 wrote:
A friend on the game told me that at lvl 56 (he is life school) he was able to craft cards like Ra, Leviathan, Snow Angel. He told me that mine might come at lvl 59, but I am lvl 59 and yet no one has called me about cards. If its possible to craft them, where do I get the recipe to craft these cards and how? Pls and thank you. :)

Maybe in future releases we will be able to craft level 58 spells, but not currently. Unless I'm mistaken, the highest craftable spells are the level 48 school spells. Carcinos in Crustacean Empire sells the recipes.

Perhaps your friend is confusing crafted spells with earned school spells.

qbb