Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you vs morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I am a legend storm and i have completed all the main quests, and not a single quest i had to defeat morganthe, Is this a scheme? or what because the commerical said "battle morganthe"

Defender
May 27, 2010
What they meant by "Battle Morganthe and all new monsters in the underwater World of Celestia" was that you "Battle" her minions, so you actually do "Battle" her just not Morganthe herself, people tend to get confused by that.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
What the commercial MEANT was, battle the LEGIONS of Morganthe. You probably will have to wait another 4 worlds before you fight her, it is a storyline.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
What the commercial MEANT was, battle the LEGIONS of Morganthe. You probably will have to wait another 4 worlds before you fight her, it is a storyline.

Wow, four worlds? Thats a loooong time.

And I was also confused by this until I read this post *see above*

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
4 worlds isnt a long time took 5 to get to malistaire and there still worlds that dont talk bout the main story line.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Nicitas wrote:

Dang.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Trust me, you don't want to fight her yet. The way this game is organized is into different "story arcs" each of them 5 worlds long, and some "side worlds" you can do when not working on the "story arcs". The first story arc was the Malistaire arc, which was the worlds WC, KT, MB, MS and DS.

The next story arc is the Morganthe arc. We aren't going to fight Morganthe until the next four worlds in the arc are done, and then we will fight her in an epic dungeon like the Great Spyre.

The names of the next worlds are (possibly):

Mirage
Weirwood
Empyria
Yago (not likely, more like a spirit realm)

All those worlds were mentioned in Wysteria.

Hope this clears everything up!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Riolu7890 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:

Wow, four worlds? Thats a loooong time.

And I was also confused by this until I read this post *see above*

just think of morganthe as a higher lvl version of malistare

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
During the Big Salgio fight she does say this is just the beginning and this is not over. She mentions Ambrose and that he sent a child. It makes me wonder what is coming and what is not being explained in the story line. She should have an appearance earlier in Celestia and Merle should be explaining a little more.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
No you don't vs. her because it's the beginning of a new ark. There's still four more worlds to go. :D

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
Trust me, you don't want to fight her yet. The way this game is organized is into different "story arcs" each of them 5 worlds long, and some "side worlds" you can do when not working on the "story arcs". The first story arc was the Malistaire arc, which was the worlds WC, KT, MB, MS and DS.

The next story arc is the Morganthe arc. We aren't going to fight Morganthe until the next four worlds in the arc are done, and then we will fight her in an epic dungeon like the Great Spyre.

The names of the next worlds are (possibly):

Mirage
Weirwood
Empyria
Yago (not likely, more like a spirit realm)

All those worlds were mentioned in Wysteria.

Hope this clears everything up!
morganthe is in the distric of the star

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
kingsisle didn't have you fight here because there making an entire new story arc involving morganthe and celestia is the first world of this new story arc and there will probably be four more worlds in this story arc. and when they release the next world for the story arc they will raise the level cap.

- john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 23 adept necromancer
john thundermancer level 17 journeyman diviner