Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Centaur T-Card

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Hi,
I need to get 6 Centaur treasure cards, but there aren't any available at the bazaar. Someone on another forum suggested that I craft them.
I went to the tree of life, but am unable to purchase the recipe.
I have plenty of gold, and space in my backpack and am a grandmaster crafter.
Could you please tell me how do I get this card. This is the last item I need to craft my item.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
Hi,
I need to get 6 Centaur treasure cards, but there aren't any available at the bazaar. Someone on another forum suggested that I craft them.
I went to the tree of life, but am unable to purchase the recipe.
I have plenty of gold, and space in my backpack and am a grandmaster crafter.
Could you please tell me how do I get this card. This is the last item I need to craft my item.

You cannot craft this card if you are not a Theurgist.

If you are making gear for your Theurgist with a different wizard, have the Theurgist craft the treasure cards, trade them between the two wizards, and then you will be able to use the cards to craft the gear. The spell is available from Blossom, the Life Tree, in Ravenwood.

About trading your crafted treasure cards: Be sure that whomever you trade with is trustworthy and will give the cards back to you!

Scarlet Ravensong, GM Artisan

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I was going to suggest that you make another account if you don't trust anyone. You can have both wizards meet and take it from there.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I can craft you this card.

Tell me a time and place to meet. I have four in my inventory right now. If you bring me four seraphs, i can easily craft the other two.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
Hannah i to need 6 centaur treasure cards and i will trade you whatever, i dont understand why KI gives you an option to craft something that is available for all schools but you have to be a certain school to craft part of the item. I dont want to run around the game begging for stuff when i should be able to get it on my own. I hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Travis Duneblood LVL 60 Fire

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
travisjohnson94 wrote:
Hannah i to need 6 centaur treasure cards and i will trade you whatever, i dont understand why KI gives you an option to craft something that is available for all schools but you have to be a certain school to craft part of the item. I dont want to run around the game begging for stuff when i should be able to get it on my own. I hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Travis Duneblood LVL 60 Fire

Just tell me a time, place, and realm to meet. I will gladly craft the cards you need. I am in CST and have a flexible schedule, so should be able to meet at almost any time you pick.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life