Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Herman glitch

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I've done the waterworks and it's showing that Herman (the crab) has another quest for me. I clicked X to talk to him and it just showed up blank (But still showed he had a new quest for me) Please help

Administrator
This is a known issue:

After completing Waterworks, Herman appears to have a quest, but in actuality does not. He does not have a follow up quest, so please ignore his gold question mark.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Thanks for the help, but it leads to another question, are higher leveled people not able to do the crab alley update :?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
As a level 52 or 53 Myth wizard, I had no issues doing the first crab alley quest (fixing the storm batteries.)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
Thanks for the help, but it leads to another question, are higher leveled people not able to do the crab alley update :?

My life is a legend and he's in the middle of doing crab alley right now. There's no cap.

you have to talk to sunblade, the guy at the mill (not blad, the other one) to get the quest.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

My life is a legend and he's in the middle of doing crab alley right now. There's no cap.

you have to talk to sunblade, the guy at the mill (not blad, the other one) to get the quest.

Okay thanks :D