Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a couple issues

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Ok, so first off, I love this game and spend every second on it that I can. That said, I have to mention that there are a couple issues that need to be at least looked at.
First, XP in dungeon quests. Now, I understand why the Professors don't want the players to use and reuse dungeons to level their wizards, and I understand why we can only get xp for the dungeons once. Can you fix it to where we at least get the xps when it's actually our quest?

Oh, and the second one was more of an idea than an issue. But I was thinking maybe the badges could be labelled so that we know what we're missing and have an idea how to get it. Yojimbo? I've seen that badge on a few folks, but no one could tell me how they got it. If it was labelled (like maybe very faint lettering), I would at least know what world it comes from. (I suspect that it's from Mooshu, but where oh where?)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The game was set up to award the bulk of experience for completing quests. Defeating enemies wasn't intended to award much experience.

Listing the badges might be a good idea. Unearned badges could be grayed-out. You might submit that idea in the Dorms forum. If you want to see a list of badges and requirements, you can find it on various fansites, such as Wizard101 Central.