Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haunted and Dark cave redesign please

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
KI, would you please consider redesigning haunted and dark caves in WC to look like caves not city streets complete with houses? The first time I walked in there, expecting real caves, and found that they were just one more set of the same city streets as every other part of wizard city, I was very disappointed.

I'm still disappointed even though I know what it looks like.

There are such great caves in Grizzlehiem, it's truly a shame that the low level area caves in wizard city aren't just as good.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
KI, would you please consider redesigning haunted and dark caves in WC to look like caves not city streets complete with houses? The first time I walked in there, expecting real caves, and found that they were just one more set of the same city streets as every other part of wizard city, I was very disappointed.

I'm still disappointed even though I know what it looks like.

There are such great caves in Grizzlehiem, it's truly a shame that the low level area caves in wizard city aren't just as good.

Wizard City's caves aren't that bad in my idea. The waterfalls and mist add a creepy feeling, with the Wraith statue in Sunken City and dead trees surrounding the place. It adds a creepy feeling for new wizards.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
mman17 wrote:

Wizard City's caves aren't that bad in my idea. The waterfalls and mist add a creepy feeling, with the Wraith statue in Sunken City and dead trees surrounding the place. It adds a creepy feeling for new wizards.

sunken city is supposed to be a city. I was speaking of Dark Cave and Haunted Cave specifically