Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The final fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
Has anyone finished Wintertusk? The last fight is impossible to complete. They keep healing themselves. It is harder than Celestia.. I know some bosses have been hard but the ones that are nexxt to impossible are not required to finish a quest.I spent hours on that final fight and still can't get it. :( So how is it done????

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I've finished it with only myself and a Fire mage. It just takes some teamwork and a little strategy. I'd be happy to help you out. Say HI if you see me in game. I'm usually on realm Wu after 7pm.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
it was easy.

at the end you just have to kill them in order. take out the life girl and they cant heal unless you hit the wrong brother.

i would suggest using hit all spells. you and your team doing them together will kill 1 or 2 for sure and injure the 3rd. then the last one is easy.

they only heal cause you hit the wrong brother, keep and eye on the one that says "i'm it", hit that guy. but if you use hit all spells that wont happen.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
It is best to join a team so you have 4 players with at least one life wizard. For the last battle use lots of blades with your multi attack spells.
Make sure you buff up your spells with Gargantuan.
You can buy some blade treasure cards at the bazaar for you school and maybe a balance blade if you need some.
The tag game they play is confusing and you can never be sure which one is "safe" to attack. If you break the rules they punish you so I would avoid using traps on them. I just ignore the game and use Storm Lord or tempest with 5 or 6 blades.
The blue giant may also use 90 percent tower shields too, not sure what triggers them but knock them down and eventually you will get a good shot in.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
lola1088 wrote:
Has anyone finished Wintertusk? The last fight is impossible to complete. They keep healing themselves. It is harder than Celestia.. I know some bosses have been hard but the ones that are nexxt to impossible are not required to finish a quest.I spent hours on that final fight and still can't get it. :( So how is it done????

So easy.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
hp1055cm wrote:
It is best to join a team so you have 4 players with at least one life wizard. For the last battle use lots of blades with your multi attack spells.
Make sure you buff up your spells with Gargantuan.
You can buy some blade treasure cards at the bazaar for you school and maybe a balance blade if you need some.
The tag game they play is confusing and you can never be sure which one is "safe" to attack. If you break the rules they punish you so I would avoid using traps on them. I just ignore the game and use Storm Lord or tempest with 5 or 6 blades.
The blue giant may also use 90 percent tower shields too, not sure what triggers them but knock them down and eventually you will get a good shot in.

I had a group of three legends and we took them out in ten minutes- fifteen minutes.