Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is WT a real world

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2009
I have been thinking, can Wintertusk really be considered a real world, because it is just a branch off of GH. I think it should have a spiral door, then i think it could be considered a new world, and it would be a lot more easy to access, it is a bit annoying to go have GH to load, then go to GH, and then wait for WT to load.

Community Leader
Wintertusk is a real world. Continued story of Grizzlehiem. I figure this would mean Grizzlehiem it Wintertusk commons so it would not need a spiral door. I do wish Wintertusk had teleporters At least one in each area to return to Grandmother raven?

What I do for now to get back to Grandmother raven is hit commons and just get back on the boat :).

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
hi glad you posted about this.

As others have clarified throughout this forum Wintertusk is indeed NOT a new world but rather a side-story world in which players extend the lore behind Nvadiellier and Grizzleheim in general. Inspired by some of the art, I believe wintertusk was an extension to the Ice giant lore. since wintertusk is an "extension" as stated, there can be no spiral door because then it would not encourage baulder to take us to then new area.

Remember if they wanted to extend the lore behind each world they have every right to circumvent the story to make it easier for higher levels to learn what happened. Will Barkenham Palace be another side world? or will the spirit realm as hints were given will be a new world comprised of new mysteries behind the Mooshu plague that hit the emperor. Choice is up to KI but I do see your concerns but realistically being a side world there can be no spiral door for these reasons.

if anyone disagrees im more than happy to hear your thoughts on the matter

Jason Goldenhand (Legendary Sorcerer - Hero of Grizzleheim)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If I understand you correctly, then no Wintertusk is not a new world. By world you mean, galaxies or whatever those things that float around the Spiral are. Yes the other worlds of the Spiral are accessed through the Spiral Door, but Wintertusk is simply the other side of Grizzleheim (I could be wrong, as I don't know for sure where that boat goes).

I wonder how many other current worlds have another side to them????

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If they are going to set up a spiral door for a new area I want that area to be a different and separate world. It is nice that they added an area to Grizzleheim, but I would rather save the spiral doors for something totally new/different.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SoxKid wrote:
I have been thinking, can Wintertusk really be considered a real world, because it is just a branch off of GH. I think it should have a spiral door, then i think it could be considered a new world, and it would be a lot more easy to access, it is a bit annoying to go have GH to load, then go to GH, and then wait for WT to load.

I would say NO, because Wintertusk is connected to GH.