Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levle 58 Kraken pet problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I am a legendary storm wizard and have just received the new level 58 kraken pet. The card says 640-735 storm damage to enemies and 25% to next storm spell. I've used that spell and it doesn't give me the blade for the 25% to next storm spell. Is this a bug? Is any other storm wizard having this issue?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
jacobcady wrote:
I am a legendary storm wizard and have just received the new level 58 kraken pet. The card says 640-735 storm damage to enemies and 25% to next storm spell. I've used that spell and it doesn't give me the blade for the 25% to next storm spell. Is this a bug? Is any other storm wizard having this issue?

It's a 25% TRAP that it puts on the Target you attack with the Kraken.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
your lucky i cant even see the pet its jsut a shadow? do you know how i can fix this?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
eragonthe5 wrote:
your lucky i cant even see the pet its jsut a shadow? do you know how i can fix this?

I have encountered the exact same problem with my lvl 58 kraken pet. I
only see it's shadow on my older desktop computer. Although, when I go to my "newer" laptop the pet is visible. I believe the problem is with my video graphics card. KI recommends a GeForce2 card or better which I don't have. This "older" desktop has integrated [onboard] video/graphics. Apparently time to upgrade to a GeForce card. I hope this helps with the search to your problem.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
NiccolasAColeman34... wrote:
eragonthe5 wrote:

I have encountered the exact same problem with my lvl 58 kraken pet. I
only see it's shadow on my older desktop computer. Although, when I go to my "newer" laptop the pet is visible. I believe the problem is with my video graphics card. KI recommends a GeForce2 card or better which I don't have. This "older" desktop has integrated [onboard] video/graphics. Apparently time to upgrade to a GeForce card. I hope this helps with the search to your problem.

I also had numerous problems with "jello graphics" only in Wintertusk. It was so bad I couldn't tell where I was going, I pretty much used my laptop for all the times I logged on. To my surprise one day after I sent the above message the kraken pet is now visible on my "old desktop" and I didn't do anything about installing a new graphics card. Also, all the "jello graphics" is gone.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
i see the boss Kraken shadow some time it cast a move and sometimes poof where is he comes back when someone hit him lol