Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which city in Wizard City do you like best?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I have to say in my opinion i like Triton Avenue. There is a ton of cool bosses and quests there!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Also, my least favorite is Cyclops Lane. The bosses there are soooooo hard! Post your faves and least faves here!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I liked all of them but I think Nolan was a rude kid!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
They are sections of Wizard City, not smaller cities within WC lol Anyways, I would have to say Triton Avenue is my favorite I suppose. My least favorite is probably Firecat Alley. Never really cared for that place.

Saffron IronThorn,
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I liked all of them but I think Nolan was a rude kid!

I know! I wish you could battle him in the game just to whoop him!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
ArwenStarr wrote:
They are sections of Wizard City, not smaller cities within WC lol Anyways, I would have to say Triton Avenue is my favorite I suppose. My least favorite is probably Firecat Alley. Never really cared for that place.

Saffron IronThorn,
Legendary Pyromancer

Oh sections. lol. basically the same thing.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Firecat alley is my 2nd least favorite. No offense people, but it is soooooo monontonous! (lol im using long words. Monontonous means boring.)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
bubblecream wrote:
(lol im using long words. Monontonous means boring.)

First off, it is spelled "monotonous", not "monontonous". Second off, it does mean boring, but that's not the accurate meaning. It basically means repetitive and tiring.

Ah! I got ahead of myself there, I apologize. All that aside, what are some of my favorite streets in Wizard City..? Hmm.

I admit that I adore Triton Avenue. The bosses are fairly apathetic to me, as I am higher level now. However, they were fun back when I was that level XD. No, it's not the bosses I like it for, but the overall ambience and... feel of it is very nice. I suppose I like cloudy places somewhat, and the colors seem more saturated there. I love it, especially the trees...

On the other hand, my least favorite of all time is Colossus Boulevard. I mean, honestly-- a horde of grotesque Gobblers fart and burp on you. It makes me feel somewhat vexed, and I'm quite sure it does the same to my mother, lol.

My second least favorite has to be Firecat Alley. I love DragonSpyre because it is enjoyable and riveting to me, even a little cryptic. Although some could say Firecat Alley bears a fair bit of resemblance to DragonSpyre, I admit that I must whole-heartedly disagree. I simply do not like the atmosphere there, and not to mention those Fire Elves agitate me. XD

Have a good time exploring the Spiral,

Kestrel MoonShard~~
Level 51 Thaumaturge.