Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting is getting annoying for me

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i'm on the first crafting quest(i never found time to do it because of what i'm about to say) the reason is it won't let me craft at all i have everything i need but it won't let me craft it

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Did you use the basic crafting table? Not sure what the problem could be if you have all the ingredients and you bought the recipe from Eudora.

You mean the Razor's Edge quest Right? You have to craft 2 of them so after you make the first one you have to wait for the crafting slot to be ready again.

If you are still stuck then post some more details about the problem.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i have the crafting table and everything but it won't let me craft

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
cooladdy wrote:
i have the crafting table and everything but it won't let me craft
where do you have it? if it's in your backpack, you need to place it in your house or dorm room, then stand next to it and press x to craft with it.

Community Leader
Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
You have to wait for your crafting time slots to cool down.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
pigz456 wrote:
You have to wait for your crafting time slots to cool down.

it's my first i'm crafting because i never find time to craft

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
make sure your bag isn't full. More than likely, that's the problem.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
i had this problem till recently. make sure you are trying to craft them where you are suppose to.

when you craft, there is a list of stuff to get right? beside that list there is a clock, and right under the clock there is an icon. move your mouse right over it, and it will tell you where it needs to be crafted at.

for example: it will show a yellow test vial for the basic craft table

another example: it will show a picture of grizzleheim for the grizzleheim craft station ect ect.

good luck.