Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Astral Spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Alright, I have come up with some New Ideas for the Astral, Lunar, and Solar Spells.

School: Star
Accuracy of Spell: 100%
# of Pips Required: 0
This particular aura spell increases the boost on your healing spells by 25%. It will be labled on you for 4 turns.

School: Lunar
This spell will allow you to turn into a Minotaur. The Minotaur will be able to cast sprite, earthquake, minotaur, pierce, cleanse, and tower.

School: Solar
This spell will enhance any specific healing card by 100 Health Points.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Those seem really good ideas.

P.S. you got the astral school names wrong

Star: that name is correct
Lunar: its not called lunar its called moon
Solar: its called sun

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Ruggz wrote:
Alright, I have come up with some New Ideas for the Astral, Lunar, and Solar Spells.

This particular aura spell increases the boost on your healing spells by 25%. It will be labled on you for 4 turns.

School: Lunar
This spell will allow you to turn into a Minotaur. The Minotaur will be able to cast sprite, earthquake, minotaur, pierce, cleanse, and tower.

This spell will enhance any specific healing card by 100 Health Points.

Good ideas.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I can also see where everybody else obtained the idea of Healing boosts for Astral Schools. Nice Outlook ( I also see you adapted my style of writing as well).

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Ruggz wrote:

This particular aura spell increases the boost on your healing spells and absorbs by 25%. It will be labled on you for 4 turns.

This spell will enhance any healing card and absorbs(if rebirth or absorb spells) by 100 Health Points.

those 2 i like most but also look at my changes of The quote its what they do i added to so more rounded maybe even 2 other higher types say 30% and 40% and 200 and 300.