Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how can other player know my stats.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
hello kingsisle,

I was just waiting in the arena for my next match, and this guy comes up to me and comments on my clothes (I had winter tusk crafted gear) and saying their stats exactly correct , if it ended there i could pass it on at him knowing about those particular clothes, but then he goes on to quotes my pet talents exactly correct. how is that possible? he could somehow see all my stats. Is this some kind of trick or can anybody see other people's stats?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
When you click on them there is a tab on the left of the picture that shows everyone's stat.

Defender
May 27, 2010
with the recent Update players were allowed to see another Person's Pets Pet Talents, as for the Clothes he just looked at your stats, the thing where the stats were invisible to non-friends was just a bug and has now been fixed

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Also, most of the equipment is online at various websites.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
When you click on them there is a tab on the left of the picture that shows everyone's stat.

Oh. i didn't know about that. thanks for the answer.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
raincloud12345 wrote:
hello kingsisle,

I was just waiting in the arena for my next match, and this guy comes up to me and comments on my clothes (I had winter tusk crafted gear) and saying their stats exactly correct , if it ended there i could pass it on at him knowing about those particular clothes, but then he goes on to quotes my pet talents exactly correct. how is that possible? he could somehow see all my stats. Is this some kind of trick or can anybody see other people's stats?

It's no trick or glitch...it's always been there. You can't see the stats of those youngest players, but everyone else, yep, it's all there.