Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

UM Nordilund problem I think it's Nordilund

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
On the last boss ( when you fight the sons of the frost titan it does the tag your it thing and even though we attack the one it suppose to be it says wrong brother and one of the guys blows out a wraith or something ( please fix this because when i went through it was with a better friend and it was his quest I hope the problem to be resolved by the time i get to Nordilund)

Watching and Waiting Brandon emerald flame lvl 58 myth

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I know. They are a pain in th neck. When i tried vs. them and i died. It is totally not fair. It seems almost impossible vs 4 cheating brothers.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
It's Nastrond and the brother that's it is the one you fight. Just like a tag battle.

A tag battle is where one person fights and no one else does and the tagged one must be attacked.

But you can't do tags but they can so be careful who you attack but AOEs are fine

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
it was easy for me i beat them on my first try with 3 people and 1 was leagendary :-) :-)

PS its nastrond not nordilund

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
bluehawk1460 wrote:
On the last boss ( when you fight the sons of the frost titan it does the tag your it thing and even though we attack the one it suppose to be it says wrong brother and one of the guys blows out a wraith or something ( please fix this because when i went through it was with a better friend and it was his quest I hope the problem to be resolved by the time i get to Nordilund)

I think it's Nastrond.

-mman

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
bluehawk1460 wrote:

It's easy if you've got strategy.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Spam your AoE's. I went through this with a Pyromancer, Necromancer, and Thaumaturge, (I am a Sorcerer) and we used nothing but Meteor Strike, Scarecrow, Snow Angel, and Ra until we were down to Nordri. Then we started using single-target spells. Just watch out, when you are down to Nordri, every other round or so, he will use a 500-power Meteor at the beginning of the turn, regardless of who should go first.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
if you continue the multi hits he usually wont use the meteor spell