Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft a Greenhouse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
I know one of the houses that you can buy has an area that's covered and has rows of grass on each side of a center walkway. I see this as a PERFECT greenhouse for my gardening, however I don't want to buy the entire house just for the possibility of using it as a greenhouse.

Is there anyway KI might consider creating a "greenhouse" that we could craft?

Thanks
Grandmaster Artisan Alura Dreamweaver

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
Tiggerholic wrote:
I know one of the houses that you can buy has an area that's covered and has rows of grass on each side of a center walkway. I see this as a PERFECT greenhouse for my gardening, however I don't want to buy the entire house just for the possibility of using it as a greenhouse.

Thanks

yeah, and plants would grow faster in the greenhouse, or some plants like being in the greenhouse, something like that

-----------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Tiggerholic wrote:

Thanks

That would be awesome. I've always wanted a Greenhouse myself, but the problem is that I do not have the patience for crafting , so KI should, if they make this happen, add an option to buy it for a large amount of gold or a low amount of crowns.